Custom Search

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

New Pics and Free Patterns to share

Have new pics that my husband uploaded. these are in Ravelry, too.
The first one is from a pattern named Concentric Square. This one is almost completed and will be saved for a newborn or as a comfort blanket.


This is another shawl pattern in progress which is called "10 in 2010" shawl by Janine La Cras. I'm now close to the decorative lace border. This was made with Red Heart French Country colorway. I just love the colors.

I stumbled on this pattern named "Oh, so many Sock Remnants Shawl" by Nancy Nagle. She used in her pattern, several sock remanants. I am usingthis delightful Japanese Noro Silk Garden Sock  and it is soooooo pretty. The yarn is so great to work with. It's a work in progress. Looking forward to completing soon.

These three patterns are free and available in Ravelry or the highlighted to the designer's website. I hope you enjoy this knitting journey as I have. Happy Magic Knitting! Valis