Custom Search

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Valis Crochet View- A-Long Part C

Welcome to our Crochet View-a-Long!

Finally completed the Revision videos for Part A and B. Part C is now on board. 
This was a short CAL but the fun is to see everyone's work and progress. 
Everyone has been so supportive and helpful. Thanks so much. 

This is such a great community and I feel privileged to be part of it, too.
I was impressed with everyone's background in this craft. Some of you could teach me a tip or two. 
 Lots of great talent out there.


My contribution to the CVAL

Well, here is my updated project with the CVAL and I really love this yarn. KP's Shadow-Golden Glow Lace Weight.

I also have another yarn to make another shawl (I'm on a roll) From Hobby Lobby, I love this yarn!-Stripes and the name is Seaspray stripe. This is the softest yarn as an acrylic and washable and dryable. 
This pattern works pretty fast and fun!
Here are the pics.
I Love this Yarn Stripes-Seaspray









For now, keep  on crocheting! Valis